Company Registration in PakistanDecember 31, 2015
Who should file income tax returns in Pakistan?
- All registered tax payers
- Person with the annual income over 4 lac
- Companies that closed A/C 31 December
- Any one charged to tax in tax year 2014 or earlier
- Owners of land (250sq yards) or any flat (in limits of cantonment, municipal or ICT)
- Owner of land (500sq yards out limits of cantonment, municipal or ICT)
- Flat owner with the covered area of 2000sq ft.
- Commercial or industrial electricity connection holder with annual bill over 05lac
- Welfare institutions or NPOs defined in sec-114 (income tax ordinance)
- Owner of vehicle (100cc and above)
- Persons to whom the notices to file returns have been sent.
Benefits of Tax filling
- Save extra burden of taxes at the time of
- Deduction of withholding tax (WHT)
- Cash withdrawal form bank
- Vehicle/Token registration
- Profits on fixed deposits
- Dividend on shares
- Capital gain
- Property sale purchase
- Bound prize
- Commission etc.
Withholding tax rates in Pakistan
- Will be update on 1-July-2017
Evolution Business Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd.
D-100, Suite No. 9, First Floor, Alfallah Centre,
Satellite Town Rawalpindi-Pakistan.
Contac: 0092 333 5977 007, 0092 308 888 2469
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www. evolution.pk